Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Postoperative neuropathies after major pelvic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 240-244
- Electrodiagnostic medicine.Hanley & Belfus, Philadelphia1995 (p. 350–2)
- Diagnosis and management of common compression and entrapment neuropathies.Neurol Clin. 1997; 15: 549-567
- Intraoperative positioning nerve injuries.Surg Neurol. 2005; 63: 5-18
- Identifying, moving, and positioning the patient.in: Dornette W.H.L. Legal issues in anesthesia practice. FA Davis, Philadelphia1991: 113-124
- Minimizing the risk of neurologic injury in gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 374-382
- Self-retaining abdominal retractor for minilaparotomy.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 96: 775-778