This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Abdominal myomectomy and subsequent fertility.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1983; 156: 319-322
- Treatment-independent pregnancy among infertile couples.N Engl J Med. 1982; 309: 1201-1206
- Neodymium: YAG laser hysteroscopy in large submucous fibroids.Fertil Steril. 1990; 54: 999
- Female fecundity as a function of age: Results of artificial insemination in 2193 nulliparous women with azoospermic husbands.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 404-406
- Leuprolide acetate: Applications in gynecology.Current Problems in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Fertility. 1988; 11: 207-244
- Predictors of uterine volume reduction in women with myomas treated with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist.Fertil Steril. 1992; 58: 413-415
- Treatment of leiomyomata uteri with leuprolide acetate depot: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 5720
- Current trends in the therapy of myomata.in: Lueken RP Gallinat A Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology. Demeter Verlag, Grafelfing1992: 69-71
- Excision of submucous fibroids with hysteroscopic control.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 95
- Laparoscopic bowel injury.Surgical Laparoscopy & Endoscopy. 1992; 2: 74-78
- Laparoscopic oophorectomy and salpingo-oophorectomy in the treatment of benign tuboovarian disease.Int J Fertil. 1987; 32: 233-236
- New techniques in advanced laparoscopic surgery.in: Sutton C Bailliere’s Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. Harcourt Brace Janovich, New York1989: 655-681
- Abdominal entry.in: Hulka J Reich H Textbook of Laparoscopy. ed 2. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1994: 101
- A simple method for ligating in operative laparoscopy with straight and curved needles.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 143-147
- CO2 laser used through the operating channel of laser laparoscopes: In vitro study of power and power density losses.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 40-47
- Short self-retaining trocar sleeves.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 453-454
- Abdominal instillation of high-molecular-weight Dextran or lactated ringer’s solution after laparoscopic surgery: A randomized comparison of the effect on weight change.J Reprod Med. 1991; 36: 537-539
- A placebo-controlled trial of a depot gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (leuprolide) in the treatment of uterine leiomyomata.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 856-862
© 1994 Elsevier B.V. Company. Published by Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.