This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pregnancy success following abdominal myomectomy for infertility.Fertil Steril. 1978; 30: 644
- Abdominal myomectomy and subsequent fertility.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1983; 156: 319
- Comparative study of serum CAP activity during pregnancy in malformed and normal uterus.J Perinat Med. 1978; 6: 165
- The techniques and results of myomectomy.Lancet. 1931; 220: 171
- Uterine leiomyomata: Etiology, symptomatology and management.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 433
- Rectoscopic myomectomy.Fertil Steril. 1991; 55: 1041
- Endometrial changes associated with myomata of the uterus.J Clin Pathol. 1970; 23: 676
- Venous changes in the endometrium of myomatous uteri.Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 38: 743
- The blood vessels of the myomatous uterus.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1945; 47: 185
- Human uterine leiomyoma cells, binding, and growth responses to epidermal growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor and insulin.Lab Invest. 1989; 60: 30
- Submucous myoma in term pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1949; 58: 727
- Submucosal leiomyomas and infertility.Fertil Steril. 1984; 42: 16
- Induction of degenerative changes in uterine myomas by high-dose progestin therapy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1966; 96: 1078
- Uterine factors in infertility: An overview.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 17: 44
- Fertility following myomectomy.Fertil Steril. 1963; 14: 596
- Myomectomy: Recurrence after removal of solitary and multiple myomas.Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 34: 200
- Lesions of the corpus uteri.in: Danforth DA Scott JR Obstetrics and Gynecology. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1980: 1068
- Myoma and other benign tumors of the uterus.in: Novak ER Woodruff JD Novak’s Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology. ed 6. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1967: 211
- In vitro conversion of estradiol-17 beta into estrone in normal human myometrium and leiomyomas.Journal of Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Biochemistry. 1978; 16: 493
- Cytogenic abnormalities in leiomyomata.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 97: 1923
- The secretion of insulin like growth factors I and II by explant cultures of fibroids and myometrium from women treated with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 388
- The clinical significance of uterine leiomyomas in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 1212
- Abdominal myomectomy for otherwise unexplained infertility.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 328
- Oestrogen and progesterone receptor concentration in leiomyoma and normal myometrium.Ann Clin Biochem. 1987; 24: 263
- Myomectomy as a reproductive procedure.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 1476
- Plasma growth hormone and estradiol levels in women with uterine myoma.Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 40: 829
- Myomectomy for improvement of fertility.Fertil Steril. 1964; 15: 367
- Binding of epidermal growth factor and insulinlike growth factor I in human myometrium and leiomyomata.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 658
- Unicellular histogenesis of uterine leiomyomas as determined by electrophoresis of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 107: 1168
- Adhesion formation and reproductive outcome after myomectomy and second-look laparoscopy.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 213
- Myomectomy for fertility enhancement and preservation.Fertil Steril. 1992; 58: 1
- Myomectomy.in: Thompson JD Rock JA Telinde’s Operative Gynecology. ed 7. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1992: 647
© 1994 Elsevier B.V. Company. Published by Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.