Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Pursuit of accredited subspecialties by graduating residents in obstetrics and gynecology, 2000-2012.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 619-625
- Factors that influence applicants pursuing a fellowship in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2020; 27: 1070-1075
- Internships and residencies: historical backgrounds and current trends.J Med Educ. 1959; 34: 873-884
- The Flexner report and the standardization of American medical education.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2139-2140
- The social transformation of American medicine.Basic Books, New York1982
- Results and data specialties matching service 2020 appointment year.(Available at:)Accessed January 31, 2021)
- Obstetrics and gynecology match.(Available at:)Accessed January 21, 2021)
- Complex family planning: a newly accredited, landmark fellowship.Contraception. 2021; 103: 1-2
- Is there a shortage of obstetrician-gynecologists?.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 121-132
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee Opinion. The obstetric and gynecologic hospitalists. No. 657, February 2016. Reaffirmed 2017.
- Interprofessional collaboration in women’s healthcare: collective competencies, interactive learning, and measurable input.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2021; 48: 1-10
- Core competencies for interprofessional collaborative practice: report of an Expert Panel.Interprofessional Education Collaborative, Washington, DC2011
- Clinical faculty: taking the lead in teaching quality improvement and patient safety.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 215-216
- Profiles about practice settings of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Fellows.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 1295-1298
- Burnout in obstetrician-gynecologists. its prevalence, identification, prevention, and reversal.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2021; 48: 231-245