Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Seasons of/Survival: reflections of a physician with cancer.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313 (PMID 4010738): 270-273
- Cancer treatment and survivorship statistics, 2019.CA Cancer J Clin. 2019; 69: 363-385
Available at: https://www.cancer.net/survivorship/what-survivorship. Accessed March 26, 2021.
- From cancer patient to cancer survivor: Lost in transition.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2006
- Long-term survivorship care after cancer treatment: proceedings of a workshop.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2018
- Health information needs and health-related quality of life in a diverse population of long-term cancer survivors.Patient Educ Couns. 2012; 89: 345-352
- Obesity at diagnosis is associated with inferior outcomes in hormone receptor-positive operable breast cancer.Cancer. 2012; 118: 5937-5946
- Body mass index trends and quality of life from breast cancer diagnosis through seven years’ survivorship.World J Clin Oncol. 2019; 10: 382-390
- High-intensity exercise during chemotherapy induces beneficial effects 12 months into breast cancer survivorship.J Cancer Surviv. 2019; 13: 244-256
Available at: https://www.facs.org/-/media/files/quality-programs/cancer/coc/2020-standards/chapter_5.ashx. Accessed March 26, 2021
- Survivorship in young women after early breast cancer: a cross-sectional study of emotional traits along 3-years perspective.Riv Psichiatr. 2019; 54: 160-167
- Between breast cancer survivorship and adverse mental health outcomes: a systematic review.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2018; 110: 1311-1327
- Return to work after breast cancer: The role of treatment-related side effects and potential impact on quality of life.Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2019; 28: e13051
- Understanding breast cancer survivors’ financial burden and distress after financial assistance.Support Care Cancer. 2020; 28: 4241-4248
Available at: https://accreditation.facs.org/accreditationdocuments/NAPBC/Portal%20Resources/2018NAPBCStandardsManual.pdf. 2018 NAPBC Standards Manual. Accessed March 26, 2021.
- Development of phase-specific breast cancer survivorship care plans.Clin Breast Cancer. 2019; 19: e723-e730
- Research-Tested Mobile Apps for Breast Cancer Care: Systematic Review.JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2019; 7: e10930
- Mobile applications for breas cancer survivorship and self-management: A systematic review.Health Inform J. 2020; 26: 2892-2905
- Exploring interactive survivorship care plans to support breast cancer survivors: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.JMIR Res Protoc. 2020; 9: e23414
- Can’t see the forest for the care plan: A call to revisit the context of care planning.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 2651-2653
- Primary care physicians' perspectives of the survivorship care for older breast cancer survivors: a pilot study.Support Care Cancer. 2020; 28: 645-652
- Primary care physician's confidence and coordination regarding the survivorship care for older breast cancer survivors.Support Care Cancer. 2021; 29: 223-230
- Breast cancer survivorship: State of the science.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018; 168: 593-600
- Breast cancer survivorship care plans: what are they covering and how well do they align with national guidelines?.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2020; 179: 415-424
- Do breast cancer survivorship care plans improve health outcomes?.J Cancer Treat Diagn. 2019; 3: 28-33
- Summing it up: An integrative review of studies of cancer survivorship care plans.Cancer. 2015; 121: 978-996