Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Cervical incompetence.StatPearls, 2021 (Available at:)
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 142: Cerclage for the management of cervical insufficiency.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 372-379
- Successful treatment with the Smith-Hodge pessary of cervical incompetence due to defective connective tissue in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.Am J Perinatol. 1992; 9: 25
- A new method of operative treatment of habitual abortions in the second trimester of pregnancy.Antiseptic. 1955; 52: 299-300
- Suture of the cervix for inevitable miscarriage.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Emp. 1957; 64: 346-350
- Cerclage and cervical insufficiency: an evidence-based analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 1313
- Suture type and ultrasound-indicated cerclage efficacy. Vaginal ultrasound trial consortium.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012; 25: 2287-2290
- Transabdominal cervicouterine cerclage during pregnancy for the treatment of cervical incompetency.Obstet Gynecol. 1965; 25: 145-155
Lesser KB, Childers JM, Surwit EA. Obstet Gynecol. 1998;91:855–6.
- Cervicoisthmic cerclage: transabdominal vs transvaginal approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 105.e1-105.e1054
- Laparoscopic abdominal cerclage: a highly effective option for refractory cervical insufficiency.Fertil Steril. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2020.02.007
- MAVRIC: a multicentre randomised controlled trial of transabdominal versus transvaginal cervical cerclage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 222: 261.e1-261.e9
- Transabdominal cervical cerclage. Non-obstetric surgery during pregnancy.Springer, 2019: 355-360
- Laparoscopy versus laparotomy for benign ovarian tumor: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2008; 18: 387-399
- Systematic review of transabdominal cerclage placed via laparoscopy for the prevention of preterm birth.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018; 25: 277-286
- Transabdominal cerclage: preconceptual versus first trimester insertion.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 199: 27-31
- What is the impact of preconception abdominal cerclage on fertility: evidence from a randomized controlled trial.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2017; 96: 543-546
- Successful pregnancy following mid-trimester evacuation through a transabdominal cervical cerclage.BMJ Case Rep. 2011; (bcr0220113841)https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr.02.2011.3841