Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- National intimate partner and sexual violence survey: 2010 summary report.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2011https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199844654.013.0003 (Published online)
- Homicide during pregnancy and the postpartum period in the United States, 2018–2019.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 5: 138https://doi.org/10.1097/aog.0000000000004567
- Preventing intimate partner violence.(Available at:)Accessed December 28, 2021)
- Intimate partner violence surveillance: uniform definitions and recommended data elements, version 2.0.2015 (Available at:)Accessed December 20, 2021)
- Racial and ethnic differences in homicides of adult women and the role of intimate partner violence — United States, 2003–2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 741-746
- Intimate partner violence during pregnancy: maternal and neonatal outcomes.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2015; 24: 100-106
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes of assaults during pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 357-363
- Costs of intimate partner violence against women in the United States.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia2003 (March)
- USPSTF intimate partner violence, elder abuse, and abuse of vulnerable adults: screening.(Published October 23)2018 (Available at:)https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf/recommendation/intimate-partner-violence-and-abuse-of-elderly-and-vulnerable-adults-screening#bootstrap-panel--11(Accessed December 28, 2021)
- ACOG committee opinion 518: intimate partner violence.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 119 (Available at:): 412-417
- Evaluation and management of female victims of sexual assault.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2017; 72: 39-53
- A national protocol for sexual assault medical forensic examinations - adults/adolescents.US Department of Justice, 2013 (Available at:)Accessed October 12, 2021)
- Guidance for evaluation and management of blunt abdominal trauma in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: 1343-1357
- Sexual assault and abuse and STIs-adolescents and adults.2021 (Available at:)Accessed December 28, 2021)
- STI treatment guidelines.(Available at:)Accessed December 18, 2021)
- ACOG practice bulletin 152: emergency contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: e1-e11
- The evaluation of sexual abuse in children.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 506-512
- Burden and consequences of child maltreatment in high-income countries.Lancet. 2009; 373: 68-81
Kelly C. Child Maltreatment 2019. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau.
- The evaluation of suspected child physical abuse.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: e1337-54
- Posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms moderate the relation between childhood sexual abuse and disordered eating in a community sample.Int J Eat Disord. 2021; 54: 1819-1828
- Updated guidelines for the medical assessment and care of children who may have been sexually abused.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 81-87
- Development of a screening tool for pediatric sexual assault may reduce emergency-department visits.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 221-226
- Medical evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2004; 17: 191-197
- A national protocol for sexual abuse medical forensic examinations pediatric.(Available at:)Accessed October 11, 2021)
- Laboratory diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections in cases of suspected child sexual abuse.J Clin Microbiol. 2020; 58: e01433-19
- Mandated reporting-child welfare information gateway.(Available at:)Accessed October 12, 2021)
- Long-term outcomes of childhood sexual abuse: an umbrella review.Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 830-839
- Sexual abuse and lifetime diagnosis of psychiatric disorders: SYSTEMATIC review and meta-analysis.Mayo Clin Proc. 2010; 85: 618-629
- Psychological injury in victims of child sexual abuse: a meta-analytic review.Psychosocial Intervention. 2015; 24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psi.2015.03.002