Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Convention on the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women. General recommendation no. 19.(Available at:)Accessed May 19, 2022)
- Violence: A glossary.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2007; 61: 676-680
- Mapping the role of structural and interpersonal violence in the lives of women: Implications for public health interventions and policy.BMC Women’s Health. 2015; 15: 1-13
Krug EG, Dahlberg LL, Mercy JA, Zwi AB, Lozano R, eds. World report on violence and health. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2002.
- Physical, mental and social consequences in civilians who have experienced war-related sexual violence: a systematic review (1981–2014).Public Health. 2017; 142: 121-135
- Violence against Women Prevalence Estimates, 2018.https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240022256Date: 2018Date accessed: June 26, 2022
- Global, regional, and national prevalence estimates of physical or sexual, or both, intimate partner violence against women in 2018.Lancet. 2022; 399: 803-813
- Global and Regional Estimates of Violence against Women: Prevalence and Health Effects of Intimate Partner Violence and Non-Partner Sexual Violence.https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/85239Date: 2013Date accessed: June 26, 2022
Emandi R., Encarnacion J., Seck P., et al. Measuring the Shadow Pandemic: Violence Against Women During COVID-19. UN Women. 2021. https://data.unwomen.org/publications/vaw-rga (Accessed June 26, 2022).
- COVID-19 and violence against women what the health sector/system can do.Hum Reprouctive Programme/WHO. 2020; 1: 1-3
- Health Workers’ Assessment of the Frequency of and Caring for Urinary and Fecal Incontinence among Female Victims of Sexual Violence in the Eastern Congo: An Exploratory Study.Open J Nurs. 2015; 05: 354-360
- Fistula and Other Adverse Reproductive Health Outcomes among Women Victims of Conflict-Related Sexual Violence: A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study.Birth. 2014; 41: 5-13
- Clinical Management of Rape and Intimate Partner Violence Survivors: Developing Protocols for Use in Humanitarian Settings.https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/331535Date: 2020Date accessed: June 26, 2022
- The health-systems response to violence against women.The Lancet. 2015; 385: 1567-1579
- Development Data Group. Atlas of sustainable development goals 2017 : From World Development Indicators.https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/26306Date accessed: June 26, 2022
- Health care for women subjected to intimate partner violence or sexual violence: a clinical handbook. World Health Organization.www.who.int/reproductivehealthDate: 2014Date accessed: June 26, 2022
- Psychological and Pharmacological Interventions for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Comorbid Mental Health Problems Following Complex Traumatic Events: Systematic Review and Component Network Meta-Analysis.Plos Med. 2020; 17: e1003262
- The Latest Treatment Interventions Improving Mental Health Outcomes for Women, Following Gender-Based Violence in Low-and-Middle-Income Countries: A Mini Review.Front Glob Women’s Health. 2021; 2: 1-7
- Rape as a strategy of war in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.Int Health. 2010; 2: 163-164
- Militarized Sexual Violence in South Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo.J Interpersonal Violence. 2013; 28: 340-358
- Trends in sexual violence patterns and case management: a sex disaggregated analysis in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo.Conflict and Health. 2021; 15: 1-9
- The mobile surgical outreach program for management of patients with genital fistula in the Democratic Republic of Congo.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2020; 148: 27-32
- Delivering integrated care after sexual violence in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.BMJ Glob Health. 2019; 4: 1-7
- Sexual violence-related fistulas in the Democratic Republic of Congo.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2008; 103: 265-269
- Classification of gender-based genitourinary and rectovaginal trauma in girls under 5 years of age.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2014; 124: 97-98
- Treatment of rape-induced urogenital and lower gastrointestinal lesions among girls aged 5 years or younger.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2016; 132: 292-296