To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Over the-the-counter drugs during pregnancy.in: Rayburn W.F. Zuspan F.P. Drug therapy in obstetrics and gynecology. 3rd edition. Mosby, St Louis1992: 45-56
- Prescription and other medication use in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 789-796
- Evolving knowledge of the teratogenicity of medications in human pregnancy.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2011; 157C: 175
- Drugs in pregnancy.Adverse Drug React Bull. 2020; 321: 1243
- Prenatal care: patient education, health promotion, and safety of commonly used drugs.(UpToDate July 29, 2022. Available at:)www.uptodate.com/prenatal -care-patient-education-health-promotion-and -safety-of-commonly -used-drug/print?(Accessed August 17, 2022)
- Recommendations to prevent and control iron deficiency in the United States.(Available at:)Accessed July 30, 2022)
- Intermittent oral iron supplementation during pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; 10: CD009997https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD009997.pub2
- Prenatal acetaminophen use and outcomes in children.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216 (Available at:): B14
- Acetaminophen use in pregnancy and risk of birth defects: findings from the National Birth Defects Prevention Study.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 109-116
- Paracetamol use during pregnancy — a call for precautionary action.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2021; 17: 757-766
- FDA has reviewed possible risks of pain medicine use during pregnancy.US Food and Drug Administration. Wolters Kluwer, 2015
- Common sleep disorders in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 140: 321-339
- A review of sleep-promoting medications used in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 428-435
- Melatonin and stable circadian rhythms optimize maternal, placental and fetal physiology.Hum Reprod Update. 2014; 20: 293-298
- Melatonin and pregnancy in the human.Reprod Toxicol. 2008; 25: 291-297
- Traveler’s health: vaccines, medicines, advice.(Available at:)Accessed August 19, 2022)
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.