To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Trends in the incidence of venous thromboembolism during pregnancy or postpartum: a 30-year population-based study.Ann Intern Med. 2005; 143: 697-706
- Pregnancy, the postpartum period and prothrombotic defects: risk of venous thrombosis in the MEGA study.J Thromb Haemost. 2008; 6: 632-637
- Bulletins—Obstetrics ACoOaGCoP. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 196: Thromboembolism in Pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: e1-e17
- Anticoagulation drug therapy: a review.West J Emerg Med. 2015; 16: 11-17
- Thromboprophylaxis in Pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2018; 45: 389-402
- VTE, thrombophilia, antithrombotic therapy, and pregnancy: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e691S-e736S
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants and Women.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2016; 42: 789-797
- The Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor Rivaroxaban Passes Into Human Breast Milk.Chest. 2016; 150: e1-e4
- Haemostatic changes in pregnancy.Best Pract Res Clin Haematol. 2003; 16: 153-168
- Changes in the pharmacokinetics of the low-molecular-weight heparin enoxaparin sodium during pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 181: 1113-1117
- Pharmacokinetic optimisation of the treatment of deep vein thrombosis.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1997; 32: 145-172
- The value and impact of anti-Xa activity monitoring for prophylactic dose adjustment of low-molecular-weight heparin during pregnancy: a retrospective study.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2017; 28: 199-204
- Low-molecular-weight heparins in renal impairment and obesity: available evidence and clinical practice recommendations across medical and surgical settings.Ann Pharmacother. 2009; 43: 1064-1083
- Pharmacokinetic profile of a low-molecular weight heparin (reviparin) in pregnant patients. A prospective cohort study.Thromb Res. 2000; 98: 133-138
- Anti-Xa monitoring of low-molecular-weight heparin during pregnancy: a systematic review.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2021; 47: 824-842
- A case series of LMWH use in pregnancy: should trough anti-Xa levels guide dosing?.Thromb Res. 2014; 134: 1234-1240
- Regional anesthesia in the patient receiving antithrombotic or thrombolytic therapy: American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Evidence-Based Guidelines (Third Edition).Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2010; 35: 64-101
- The society for obstetric anesthesia and perinatology consensus statement on the anesthetic management of pregnant and postpartum women receiving thromboprophylaxis or higher dose anticoagulants.Anesth Analg. 2018; 126: 928-944
- Guideline for Reversal of Antithrombotics in Intracranial Hemorrhage: A Statement for Healthcare Professionals from the Neurocritical Care Society and Society of Critical Care Medicine.Neurocrit Care. 2016; 24: 6-46
- Venous thromboembolism in pregnancy and the puerperium: incidence and additional risk factors from a London perinatal database.BJOG. 2001; 108: 56-60
- Risk of a thrombotic event after the 6-week postpartum period.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1307-1315
- firstname.lastname@example.org SfM-FMSEa. society for maternal-fetal medicine consult series #51: Thromboembolism prophylaxis for cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: B11-B17
- Excretion of low molecular weight heparin in human milk.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2001; 52: 708-710
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.